- Apple Watch
- Samsung Gear, Gear 2, S
- Motorola Moto 360
- ASUS ZenWatch
- LG G Watch, R
Attention! To set up a repaired Roboclock as watch face (no Apple Watch), you must download an additional free watch RoboClock.
RoboClock Maze - remember the path, find all the lights and fix RoboClocks.
Four Roboclocks have broken down. Each one has 36 burned out lights. Your help is needed. You will have to repair them in the dark, by memory, with the help of a little robot.
The Roboclock Maze - the better you remember, the less tired your legs will be!
Instructions for fixing the Roboclocks:
● Look at the scheme and remember where the lights and red output wire are.
● Pass by all the cells with the mini robot, where LEDs are indicated.
● Leave the maze by embarking on the cell with the disconnected red wire.
● To spend less gaming moves, try to find all the lights.
● If you run out of moves - walk around. For every 25 steps you get one game turn.
● To receive moves during the game, touch the moves counter and touch “Convert” button.
● Collect 36 lights.
RoboSlock Maze - Puzzle for smart waches.
Train your memory.